Be Bliss Baby Modern Cloth Nappies are the modern version of the old school cloth nappy that our parents and their parents used. Instead of heavy materials, safety pins and messing around with covers, we now have one piece of natural fibre material (the nappy cover) that has a waterproof outer and a pocket inside that you simply insert an extra absorbent piece of microfiber (insert) into. Both of these 2 items come with every nappy purchase and are really, all you need to get started.
Every nappy will last a lifetime, they are washable and reusable. We suggest that you will need about 5 x nappies for the day and then 1 x nappy for the night. And so, we have put our packs together based off how often you do your washing. For example, if you wash daily, then you only need 6 nappies in total. If you wash once a week, then we suggest getting enough nappies to get you through at least 5 days, hence our 30 x nappy pack! There is no reason to have any additional expenses after purchasing your nappies (apart from topping up on liners) and this is why using our cloth nappies will save you so much money in the long run.
Top 3 reasons you need cloth nappies;
- Save yourself as much as $1800. Once you purchase your nappy pack of choice, no more purchases are necessary.
- Save the earth from 1700 kilograms of waste
- Save your baby from being exposed to potentially harmful chemicals. (More information click here)
You also have the recommended option to put a fresh bamboo liner (liner) on top of the nappy each time you fit on your child. The liner should catch any poos and make it easy to grab and bin. No problems though if you don't, the washing machine will get rid of all matter left behind.
Over night, and for heavy wetters, we recommend 2 x inserts and ideally, make one of these either a Hemp or a Bamboo Charcoal insert to help with absorption and cleanliness as these have natural anti-bacterial properties.
Once you've made your purchase, follow these simple 7 instructions on how to use our nappies day to day.
7 Easy steps of HOW to use our cloth nappies
- Place insert inside nappy cover
- Line with Bamboo liner *please note you you can also choose to skip this step and not liners if preferred
- Fit according to your baby's size using the press studs
- After 3-4 hours, or as required, undress baby and dispose of liner (if used)
- Place dirty insert and cover in a dry bucket or pail with a lid. Soaking not necessary.
- Wash on normal cold cycle using detergent of choice. No bleach or soaking necessary. Can be washed with other items.
- Hang in the sunshine to dry, even on a cloudy day. The sun will naturally remove any stains or smells (trust us this works 100%). Can also be tumble dried.
If you still have questions - jump over to our FAQ or simply send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember we are here to help. You can do it though. You can BE BLISS BABY